As the Blodgett brands complete their move from the Lakeside Burlington Vt. location, where they have “hand crafted” some of the industry’s best products since 1848, to their brand-new home in Essex Junction, Vt., we are making you an offer “you can’t refuse”.
Let us move our inventory to your warehouse rather than ours.
The following products are in stock for immediate shipment and billing (must ship by June 30)
- Full and Half Size Gas and Electric Convection Ovens (208 3Ph & Natural Gas Only)
- Boiler and Bolierless Combi Ovens (208v 3ph and Natural Gas Only)
- Double Hydrovection Ovens (208v 3ph and Natural Gas Only)
- Counter Top Electric Steamers
- Pressure and Convection Steamers (Natural Gas and Electric)
- Electric Braising Pan (Power Tilt )
We also have come across some older model demo units that are priced to move.
Take advantage of the opportunity to “make an offer” to stock up on history.
Buy the last ovens made at the Blodgett Brand’s Lakeside Facility while they last
Contact your Pecinka Ferri Representative Today!!
a primer on ventless technologies & where they are going.
Pecinka Ferri will be switching phone systems on Friday, 6/15/18. If all goes well, we will experience no interruptions of service.
The operative word is “if”
Thursday, June 28th, 2018 at the Pecinka Ferri Culinary Center at 3 PM featuring Spanish wines and beer, and small plates.
Join our guest chef & us as we take our new Spanish kitchen toys out for a spin, exploring the cuisines that made this equipment famous.
Ideal Solution for:
“Pop up” retail opportunities;
- Breakfast programs
- Coffee concepts
- Cook to order action stations, (Omelets, pasta, noodle bowls, taste station, retail etc.)
- Cooking demonstrations
Compact, easy set up and break down.
Easy to transport to different locations , designed to fit through most doorways
Modern upscale design improves your retail image, attract customers , drives sales
Priced right for quick ROI on your investment
Wide selection of exterior finishes
Custom and modifiable, can be pre wired to suit specific equipment needs