Fall is in the air; We’ve made it 3/4 of the way through the year.
Just three months left to get done what needs doin’ in 2018. Goals, budgets, projects, quotas – all need to wrap up in the 13 remaining weeks.
Not a lot of time when you consider holidays, events, and usage of time-off balances.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get moving!
Blodgett has a few remaining guest registrations at no charge for the Atlantic City Pizza & Pasta Show.
Guest Registration Step-by-Step:
1. Click Register to Attend:
2. Click Attendee:
3. Enter First, Last and Company Name – Click Search:
4. If you do not find your name, Click Name is not Registered:
5. If your company is not listed, Click I can’t find my company, Start a new registration:
6. Enter Promo Code which will save you $40 off the onsite rate.
Make sure you do not to choose Manufacturer/Supplier and NON/EX as your Business Classification. Those titles are considered a company that should be an Exhibitor and they would be charged a fee. Please select a different business classification.
- Complete the registration.
- Each guest will received a barcoded email from Experient (the Registration Company). Check your Spam folder if you do not receive your registration confirmation. Badges are not mailed. You will need to bring the confirmation email and ID to the Attendee Registration to print out your badge.
If you have any questions regarding your registration or if you do not receive a confirmation email, please call Experient at 800-974-7916 so they can look into it for you.
See you soon in Atlantic City!
You can almost make out the Pecinka Ferri Team Members attending the recent Southbend Training!
- Continental Refrigerator has published an interim price list supplement, effective October 15th, 2018. Please ensure that you are using the correct pricing!
- Also, this just in from Continental: Please click here
if you do business in California.