Welcome to 2019!
In just a month from now, the industry will be gathering in sunny Orlando for the NAFEM show.
Are you ready? Do you need to get into trade-show-shape (particularly after the holidays)?
What does 2019 and the bi-annual exhibition portend?
Here are some random New Year’s observations and predictions:
- A recent spate of M&A activity is a harbinger of things to come affecting all segments of E&S distribution.
- Virtual Kitchens, Ghost Kitchens and Commissaries will be growth vehicles in the coming year.
- “Near” meat will be trending up as Americans adjust to plant-based center-of-plate offerings.
- “Cord-Cutting” hits foodservice: wireless, ventless, and connectionless equipment providing ultimate portability and modularity.
- 🤖🤖🤖 Robots-robots-robots! 🤖🤖🤖🤖
| Cappuccino and Espresso and Tea, Oh My!
Keep your patrons warm this holiday season with our assortment of mugs and saucers, perfect for any occasion. Our selection includes cappuccino, espresso, diner mugs, soup cups, and much more. These versatile mugs and saucers complement both the traditional and modern trends in the tabletop industry.
“While coffee is clearly trending among millennial and Generation Z consumers, tea is also seeking to reinvent itself among the younger generations. With the taste and experiential associations of coffee and the healthy image of tea, the industry is increasingly using coffee and tea as ingredients and flavors outside the hot drinks and iced tea and coffee subcategories across a wide variety of products as varied as energy bars, yogurt and jam,“
“College students are not just drinking a cup or two at breakfast in the cafeteria. Rather, they are enjoying coffee all day—and throughout the evening.”
INTERNATIONAL TABLEWARE, INC. | WWW.ITINOW.COM | 419-720-0285