Hey, Foodservice Professional,
May is upon us! Are you ready for Mother’s Day, The NRA Show and (the unofficial start of the summer season) Memorial Day?
With April showers now history, our thoughts turn to warm weather and travel. News from our manufacturers abounds as they move into high gear in anticipation.
- Perfect Fry announces 5/1/16 price increase and updates to MAP policy.
- Hatco’s new price guide is effective May 1st, with several new product offerings.
- You can now sign up for monthly Advance-Tabco Specs and Images updates.
- Short Kettles – school equipment season means Market Forge season.
- OTL deli meat safety tips.
- DISPENSE-RITE’S new website up, www.dispense-rite.com , give it a try.
Many thanks and congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Jon Bon Jovi on the opening of this, their second facility with the assistance and donations of many foodservice equipment manufacturers and professionals.
JBJ Soul Kitchen is a community restaurant with no prices on the menu; customers donate to pay for their meal. If you are unable to donate you may do volunteer work in exchange for your family’s meal.