It’s showtime again – this time in the Big Apple and in Sin City. The IRFSNY opens Sunday 3/3/19 at the Javits Center, showcasing many of the items that were introduced at NAFEM, as well as comestibles.
The Pizza Show starts on Wednesday 3/6/19 in Vegas, with many of our factories exhibiting (and cooking live there) as well.
As we close in on the quarter’s end, there are deals to be made! Look for us at the shows for all of the specials available.
Years To Design & Develop. Only 10 Seconds To Change It.
LACOR was founded in 1949 in the Basque Country of Spain & is the leading European manufacturer of premium quality cookware, kitchenware, and tableware for the restaurant, catering and hospitality industry.
In order to serve the most demanding kitchen operators in the USA, in 2018, LACOR opened a branch in Naperville, IL, increasing US-based inventory levels to 2,000 SKUs.
LACOR offers the broadest and deepest selection of induction friendly cookware and displayware available. All products can be found in AutoQuotes.
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but I loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.