20/20 vision in 2020.
Don’t you wish that you could see clearly what the coming year is bringing? Business, politics, the environment, relationships, health, & well-being will all be impacted in this seminal year.
The new roaring 20’s begin in earnest this week; we look forward to helping you meet the challenges of the new decade.
|Here’s a link to our current line offerings:|
|Pitco’s first video of 2020:|
|2020 price adjustments:|
Kitchen Brains 1/15/20 +5%
Star 1/1/20 +4%
ITI 2/1/20 +6% – Many order charges eliminated
Lakeside Geneva 12/1/19
Globe 1/1/20 GSM130, SP05, FS14, GSP30B
Uline 1/1/20Combi 1/1/20APW
Bakers Pride 1/1/20
Are you working on end-of-year initiatives? Is the ticking of the time-crunch clock
starting to get to you?
Let us assist.
Just let us know how we can help.
|Our most recent event series featured a master Pizza-maker from Sardinia, Chef Dante DiPaulo along with our own Certified Executive Chef and Certified Pastry Chef, Nicholas Mercogliano. See the masters in action in this short video clip:|
Are you joining us for our
Fifth Annual Holiday Party Open House?
|Kitchen Brains 1/15/20 |
5%Star 1/1/20 4%
Chefs Share Some Of The Stupidest Orders Ever:
- My personal favorite was a banquet order for a Caesar’s salad (for a party of about 100 people) that, 20 minutes before plating, was updated saying that the Caesar dressing couldn’t have anchovies, garlic, or egg. What do you even say to that?
- “I’m very allergic to garlic, is there any in the special?” “Yes, there is a little” “Well, as long as I can’t see it I’ll be okay. I’ll have the special.”
- I want the stuffed salmon. I don’t like the taste of salmon though, so don’t make it taste like salmon.
- Order for well done burger. Not unusual, but the guest told the server, “My doctor told me I can’t have any red meat” and was dead serious.
- Today’s special was sirloin a la plancha and a customer asked my wife if we could make it vegetarian…
- Customer complains after eating her omelette that the menu didn’t explicitly state that it contained “so much egg…”
- “Can I get the special with fettuccine? I’m allergic to penne.” “You’re allergic to a shape?”